MIDDLE EAST & ASIA
- ISRAELI HEBREW SONG 'WREATH OF THORNS'
- Ofir Ben Shitrit - israel singers - jewish songs
JEWISH LEADERS BAN TRUMP FROM PITTSBURGH UNTIL HE EMBRACES GLOBALISM
- [Ednote: Our prayers are with those left behind. President
Trump did not let that keep him from the funeral. There was a
small political protest]
- Bend the Arc calls on Trump to denounce nationalism and 'attacks'
on illegal immigration
- By: Jay Greenberg - October 29, 2018
Image: Jewish leaders say Trump must denounce nationalism and
'attacks' on illegal immigrants. In the wake of the horrific
shooting attack on Saturday, that left 11 dead and many more
injured, a group of Jewish leaders has told President Trump that
he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he embraces globalism.
Following the massacre at the Tree of Life Synagogue, eleven
members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish
Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump, accusing the
president of inciting acts of terror against minority groups.
The group also accused Donald Trump of "spreading lies and
sewing fear" regarding the migrant caravan currently on
route from Central America to the United States Southern Border
with Mexico. The organization blames Mr. Trump for the shooting
and warns he will not be unwelcome in the city until he denounces
nationalism and his "attacks" on illegal immigration.
- AIPAC UNDERSCORES COMMITMENT TO TWO-STATE SOLUTION
- Statement comes after Trump said proposal for peace between
Israel, Palestinians will be ready by January
- By JTA - October 19, 2018 - WASHINGTON The American
Israel Public Affairs Committee reemphasized its support for
- two-state solution on Thursday as the Trump administration
nears completion of a peace proposal that might stop short of
recommending the establishment of a Palestinian state.
- AIPAC remains fully supportive of direct negotiations
leading to a two-state solution a Jewish state of Israel
living in peace with a demilitarized Palestinian state,
the lobby said on Twitter and attached to the tweet its talking
points on the two-state outcome. An AIPAC spokesman would not
comment on the tweet. AIPACS Twitter feed includes reiterations
- of its longstanding policies alongside commentary on the
news of the day. AIPAC has backed the two-state outcome since
the George W. Bush administration. Cont'd: https://www.timesofisrael.com/aipac-underscores-commitment-to-two-state-solution/
- GERMANY SEES DRAMATIC RISE IN CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS BY
- Fears of the UK leaving the EU and rising anti-Semitism thought
to be behind move to reclaim passports stripped from their families
by the Nazis
- By TOI staff and Agencies - October 19, 2018 - The number
of Britons who have requested to regain German citizenship that
was robbed from their families by the Nazis has risen from 43
in 2015 to almost 1,700 last year, with most of those eligible
being British Jews. Last year, following the 2016 referendum
in the United Kingdom to leave the European Union,
- the number leapt to 1,667 requests, according to figures
released by the German interior ministry in response to a parliamentary
question. Cont'd: https://www.timesofisrael.com/germany-sees-dramatic-rise-in-citizenship-applications-by-british-jews/
- HOW IRAN PLANS TO TAKE OUT GAZA
- By Khaled Abu Toameh - October 9, 2018 - The situation in
the Gaza Strip is unlikely to witness any positive changes. Even
if Hamas were to be removed from power, the Palestinians would
continue to suffer under other radical groups such as Palestinian
Islamic Jihad (PIJ). Even if Hamas were to wake up tomorrow morning
and have an about-face, striking a genuine truce with Israel,
there will always be other terrorist groups that are prepared
to breach the agreement any time they wish.
- These are crucial factors that need to be taken into account
by any international party that seeks a solution to the catastrophe
called Gaza. Alternatively, one might to wish to continue to
inhabit some alternate reality in which all be would be well
if Israel would only ease restrictions on the Gaza Strip. Cont'd:
- MUST SEE: PROPHECY UPDATE: BREAKING NEWS FROM ISRAEL: FISH
IN THE DEAD SEA
- Wisdom Calls - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7UbHbhMNlA
- IS THE JEWISH CALENDAR WRONG? - FEAST OF TRUMPETS AFTER FALL
EQUINOX - "THE HIDDEN DAY"
- SavedbyGrace0909 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knu9p-OYqpM&t=57s
- THE MASK DROPS: RUSSIA REVEALS ITSELF AS ISRAEL'S ENEMY
- [Ednote: Germans believe that Putin may be the Antichrist.
He is Jewish. He is getting ready for WWIII]
- The Rapture Report By Chris Schang - Oct 12, 2018
This past week I came across an interesting analysis article
from Arutz Sheva that gave a run down on a MEMRI article titled
The Mask Drops: Russia Reveals Itself As Israels
Enemy. As the title suggests and students of Bible prophecy
know Russia is really not Israels friend. While Putin has
long kept this hostility for Israel out of the public eye by
maintaining visibly friendly relations with Israel, there appears
to be evil intentions that have now become more apparent with
the Russian delivery of the S-300 missile systems to Syria after
the recent downing of a Russian military plane. As I mentioned
in the last Rapture Report, Russia has been very upset in what
it believes is Israels fault as it relates to the 15 lives
lost in the missile strike last month. As a result, it appears
that Russias true ambitions and plans have come out now
that they have provided Syria with the S-300 system. It doesnt
take a genius to see that Russias actions have helped Israels
enemies at their expense. I expect to see more of this in the
future. Cont'd: https://www.raptureforums.com/rapture-report/the-rapture-report-10-12-2018-the-mask-drops-russia-reveals-itself-as-
- BREAKING - TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TERMINATES 1955 TREATY WITH
- IS JARED KUSHNER THE JEWISH MESSIAH?
Know More News - Oct 1, 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8zYyAgbc&feature=youtu.be
- WATCH: PALESTINIANS LOSE $165 MILLION IN US AID OVER TERROR
- October 13, 2018 - Secretary Pompeo remarks at JINSA's 36th
Annual Awards dinner U.S. Department of State : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXawpxgI6I
In comments at the Annual Jewish Institute for National Security
of America in Washington this week, U.S. Secretary of State Mike
Pompeo confirmed that the Palestinians decision to continue
rewarding terrorists who kill and injure civilians has resulted
in major aid cuts under the terms of the Taylor Force Act. Pompeo
also commented, [The Palestinians] behavior
- has not changed materially. Cont'd:
- PROPHECY UPDATE: WHAT ON EARTH WAS IT?
SHOFAR MINISTRIES - Oct 8, 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC-3tmLUoOA
STRANGE MIST ON TEMPLE MOUNT
SHOFAR MINISTRIES - Oct 7, 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr0M4DBVVhs&t=262s
- PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY TRIES TO PUT U.S. IN THE DOCK AT INTERNATIONAL
COURT OF JUSTICE FOR EMBASSY MOVE
- By Benjamin Kerstein - September 30, 2018
- The UNs International Court of Justice (ICJ). Photo:
- The Palestinian Authority has registered a complaint with
the International Court of Justice in the Hague that charges
the US with violating international agreements by moving its
embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- According to Yediot Ahronot, the PA charges that the embassy
move violates the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations,
which regulates diplomatic relations between states, the status
of diplomats and diplomatic missions, and the responsibilities
of states in which they are located, such as the requirement
of diplomatic immunity.
- The Palestinians are concentrating on the requirement that
embassies can only be located on the sovereign territory of the
host nation. Israel, says the PA, is the military occupier of
Jerusalem and not the sovereign power. Israel annexed Jerusalem
after the 1967 Six Day War and considers itself the sole sovereign
power over the city.
- In the complaint, the Palestinians called on the court to
force the United States to immediately remove its embassy from
Jerusalem. In his speech to the UN on Wednesday, Palestinian
President Mahmoud Abbas accused the US of carrying out an
assault on international law and called on President Donald
Trump to rescind his decisions and decrees on Jerusalem,
refugees, and settlements, which contradict international resolutions
and the understandings we have reached. Cont'd:
- RUSSIA HITS ISRAEL - GOG OF MAGOG ANTICHRIST ON-RAMP
- ISRAEL AGREES TO DIVIDE JERUSALEM! WE ARE AT THE DOOR!
Israel Prophecy Watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrLBI9Aj0E
- NETANYAHU SAID - HISTORY AND GOD WILL NOT GIVE US ANOTHER
OPPORTUNITY, THIS IS IT!
- Rapture Time Awareness - Oct 14, 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blvGaBiwxLs
- GREENBLATT TELLS TOL: US WON'T PROPOSE ISRAEL-JORDAN-PALESTINIAN
- Trumps envoy says impending peace plan will be heavily
focused on Israeli security needs but will also aim to
be fair to the Palestinians
By RAPHAEL AHREN - October 8, 2018
Assistant to the President and Special Representative for International
Negotiations Jason Greenblatt, left, meets Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu at the Prime Ministers Office in Jerusalem, June
20, 2017. (Kobi Gideon/GPO)
The US administrations forthcoming peace proposal does
not call for a tripartite confederation consisting of Israel,
Palestine and Jordan, Jason Greenblatt, President Donald Trumps
special envoy for international negotiations, said. Were
not looking at a confederation model, Greenblatt told The
Times of Israel during a recent meeting in New York. Last month,
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said Greenblatt
and Trumps senior adviser Jared Kushner asked him about
his view of such a confederation.
- Speaking to The Times of Israel on the sidelines of the United
Nations General Assembly, Greenblatt declined to provide detailed
information about the administrations peace plan, but agreed
to give a broad outline. It will include a resolution to
all of the core issues, including the refugee issue, and will
also focus on Israels security concerns, he said.
In fact, he added, the proposal will be heavily focused
on Israeli security needs. But we also want to be
fair to the Palestinians. We have tried hard to find a good balance.
Each side will find things in this plan that they dont
like. There are no perfect solutions, he added.
- HERE IT COMES: THE MIDDLE EAST PEACE PLAN
Gary - October 22, 2018 - For decades every U.S. president in
collusion with their European counterparts have attempted to
push through a "two-state solution" in the Middle East
that would divide the Holy Land between a Jewish west and a Palestinian
east. There have been "high marks", so to speak, particularly
the 1993 Oslo Accords during Clinton's first term, but everything,
so far, has been a hit and a miss.
- No doubt that all of these unsuccessful attempts have had
several things in common: They were based on the unworkable 1967
bordersIsrael would never agree.
- Almost all Arab neighbors were opposed to any Israeli demands
(recognition of a Jewish State, defensible borders, no Palestinian
right of return, etc) They generally required Israel to give
up a lot more than the Palestinians, although Israel had a significant
upper hand in terms of military might and thus could "veto"
any undesirable requests Most importantly, they always required
both sidesIsrael and the Palestinian Authorityto
agree. "The Ultimate Deal", as Trump calls it, has
been perpetually unfeasible, but not just for the four reasons
cited above. The bigger reason that outweighs them all is that
this deal plays a central role in end time prophecy and without
God allowing it to proceed in His permissive will, it will never
- WHY IS THIS DEAL SO IMPORTANT TO BIBLE PROPHECY?
- I'll start with the simple fact that God made an everlasting
covenant with Abraham, endowing him and his descendants with
the Holy Land as an everlasting possession. This means that God's
own Name, honor, and truthfulness are at stake in regards to
upholding this covenant promise:
- I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant
between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations
to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after
you. The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner,
I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants
after you; and I will be their God. "
- - Genesis 17:78
- In times past the Jews temporarily lost their land for breaking
God's commandments, but as prophecy frequently stated would happen
near the end of the age, God would bring His people back to their
ancient homeland Cont'd:
- PALESTINIANS TO PASS 'DANGEROUS RESOLUTIONS' ON RELATIONS
WITH ISRAEL, U.S., SAYS ABBAS
- The Palestinian president vows that the Palestinian National
Council, which is slated to convene at the end of the month,
is going to take bold steps because 'Israel has violated' all
the 'signed agreements between us'
- By Jack Khoury - Oct 24, 2018 - Palestinian President Mahmoud
Abbas said the Palestinian National Council, which will meet
at the end of the month, is expected to pass important and dangerous
resolutions concerning relations with Israel and...
- GREENBLATT TO VISIT ISRAEL AS WHITE HOUSE PREPARES TO ROLL
OUT PEACE PLAN
- October 25, 2018 - Prophecy News - Middle East, Peace Treaty
- President Trumps special envoy reportedly planning Israel
trip next week as administration prepares to roll out Deal
of the Century. White House special envoy Jason Greenblatt
is expected to travel to Israel next week to meet with senior
Israeli officials to lay the groundwork for the Trump administrations
rollout of the much-anticipated framework for a Middle East final
status agreement, dubbed the Deal of the Century.
- According to a report Thursday night by Channel 10, Greenblatt
will stay in Israel for the better part of a week, and will meet
with ranking Israeli officials, including Israeli Premier Binyamin
Netanyahu. The report, which cited unnamed senior White House
officials, claims that the meeting will focus on the administrations
peace plan, laying the groundwork for its release at the end
of 2018. Cont'd: https://www.endtime.com/prophecy-news/greenblatt-to-visit-israel-as-wh-prepares-to-roll-out-peace-plan/
- WHITE HOUSE: THE PRESIDENT JUST SIGNED THIS LAW TO ISOLATE
- By: R. Mitchell in Trump Administration, White House Watch
- October 25, 2018
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders issued a statement
late Thursday saying that President Donald Trump had signed a
law that will isolate Hizbollah (Hezbollah) from the international
- Full Text of Secretary Sanders Statement on the Hizballah
- Today, President Donald J. Trump signed into law the Hizballah
International Financing Prevention Amendments Act (HIFPAA) of
2018, which imposes additional hard-hitting sanctions on Hizballah,
a radical Islamist terrorist organization and close partner and
proxy of the Iranian regime. Hizballah has kidnapped, tortured,
and murdered American citizens, including in its brutal attack
in 1983 on our Marine Barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, which killed
241 American Marines, Sailors, and Soldiers, wounded 128 other
American service members, and killed a Lebanese civilian. Another
bombing against the French barracks killed 58 French peacekeepers
and five Lebanese civilians.
- This evening, President Trump commemorated the 35th anniversary
of the attack in Beirut on the Marine Barracks with survivors
and family members of the victims. The United States will never
forget the precious lives lost that day, and will continue to
honor their memory by taking action against their murderers.
Under President Trumps leadership, the United States has imposed
historic sanctions on Hizballah and its chief ally: the corrupt
Iranian regime. This past year, we levied more sanctions on Hizballah
than we have imposed on the organization in any other year. Additionally,
on November 5th, all United States nuclear-related sanctions
against Iran, lifted under the horrible, one-sided Iran nuclear
deal, will be reimposed in full force. Cont'd https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/10/white-house-the-president-just-signed-this-law-to-isolate-hezbollah/
- PRESIDENT TRUMP, WHAT TWO-STATE SOLUTION ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
- October 26, 2018 - Prophecy News - video - The PLO chose
the United Nations fantasyland to push its agenda in preference
to negotiating with Israel. Trump sent Ronald Lauder to Jordan.
Four major developments in the past week have heightened expectations
that President Trump will have no option but to call on Jordan
and Israel to negotiate the allocation of sovereignty between
their two respective States in the West Bank and
Gaza 5% of the territory comprised in the 1922 League
of Nations Mandate for Palestine (Mandate) . Jordan and Israel
are the two successor States to the Mandate currently exercising
sovereignty in the other 95% of the Mandate territory
Jordan 78%, Israel 17%. Jordan-Israel negotiations if
successfully concluded would complete the two-state solution
first contemplated under article 25 of the Mandate. Arab and
Jewish claims to the Mandate territory would be finally resolved.
- [...] # 4. This was Trumps response to the UNs
embrace of the State of Palestine.President Trump
sent World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder as his personal
envoy to Jordan. Lauder's visit reportedly occurred without the
knowledge of Israel or Trumps Special Middle East Negotiators
- Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt.
- Jordan received $690 million in US aid in 2018 to
be boosted by a 27% increase for each of the next five years.
Lauder would have reminded Jordans King Abdullah that Trumps
policy could see this aid reduced if Jordan refuses to negotiate
with Israel. King Abdullah gave Israel twelve months notice
of Jordans intention to not renew twenty-five year leases
of two areas denoted as Special Regimes in the Israel-Jordan
- Israel is entitled to request that consultations be entered
into as Israel undoubtedly will since Israeli private
land ownership rights and property interests are affected in
one area and Israeli private land use rights in the other. These
Special Regimes would become important bargaining chips in JordanIsrael
negotiations on the 'West Bank' and Gaza over the next 12 months.
- Any Trump peace proposal not requiring direct Jordan
Israel negotiations will be dead in the water from the get-go.
TRUMP ENVOY TO VISIT ISRAEL NEXT WEEK FOR TALKS ON PEACE PLAN
- October 26, 2018 - Prophecy News - Middle East, Peace Treaty
- White House says Jason Greenlatts trip part of the
Trump administrations commitment to productive engagement
Image: Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas arrives
during the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly,
at UN headquarters on Sept. 25, 2018. (AP Photo/Craig Ruttle)
- The Trump administrations envoy to the Israeli-Palestinian
peace process will travel to Israel next week to meet with officials,
as the White House prepares to release its peace plan and attempts
to calm the situation at the Gaza border. I can confirm
that Special Representative Jason Greenblatt will be traveling
to Israel this coming week, a White House official told
The Times of Israel on Thursday. This trip reflects the
administrations commitment to productive engagement, as
well as the value it places on understanding the situation on
the ground, especially amid recent tensions. Greenblatts
agenda is not yet clear, but he is likely to meet with Prime
Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, though not with Palestinian Authority
President Mahmoud Abbas.
- Relations between Washington and the Palestinians have been
at a standstill since US President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem
as Israels capital and moved the American embassy there
from Tel Aviv. Cont'd:
- US TO REVEAL 'DEAL OF THE CENTURY' TO ISRAEL NEXT WEEK
- October 27, 2018 - Published in: Asia & Americas, Israel,
Middle East, News, Palestine, US - Israeli public radio said
on Friday that the US administration would reveal the details
of its Deal of the Century to Israel next week.
- US President Donald Trumps envoy to the Middle East,
Jason Greenblatt, is scheduled to travel to the region to meet
with Israeli officials and reveal the details of the US plan,
Quds Press reported.
- The so-called Deal of the Century is claimed
by Trumps Administration to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian
conflict but has been seen as a way to push the Palestinians
to make concessions. The relocation of the US embassy to Jerusalem
was thought to be just one part of the plan.
- OPINION: AMERICA WANTS TO ANNUL THE LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN
RIGHT TO RETURN
- The Palestinian Authority (PA), along with all Palestinian
factions, have voiced their rejection to the Deal. They condemned
the relocation of the US embassy to Jerusalem and President Trumps
announcement that the city would act as the united capital of
Israel.. The Deal is thought to aim to set up a regional alliance,
including Israel and the Arab states, to fight those countries
which reject US and Israeli policies in the Middle East, Quds
- OMAN SAYS TIME TO ACCEPT ISRAEL IN REGION, OFFERS HELP FOR
- October 27, 2018 - Published in: Israel, Middle East, News,
Oman, Palestine - Oman described Israel as an accepted Middle
East state on Saturday, a day after hosting a surprise visit
by its prime minister that Washington said could help regional
peace efforts. Oman is offering ideas to help Israel and the
Palestinians to come together but is not acting as mediator,
Yousuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah, the sultanates minister
responsible for foreign affairs, told a security summit in Bahrain.
- Israel is a state present in the region, and we all
understand this, bin Alawi said.
His comments followed a rare visit to Oman by Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu which came days after Palestinian President
Mahmoud Abbas paid a three-day visit to the Gulf country. Both
leaders met with Omans Sultan Qaboos.
- We are not saying that the road is now easy and paved
with flowers, but our priority is to put an end to the conflict
and move to a new world, bin Alawi told the summit.
- Oman is relying on the United States and efforts by President
Donald Trump in working towards the deal of the century,
he added. Bahrains foreign minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al
Khalifa voiced support for Oman over the sultanates role
in trying to secure Israeli-Palestinian peace, while Saudi Arabias
foreign minister Adel al-Jubeir said the kingdom believes the
key to normalising relations with Israel was the peace process.
- PEACE DEAL NEXT WEEK! PROPHECY ACCELERATING - ACCEPT JESUS
- Barry Scarbrough - Oct 28, 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVGvc4ac3k4
- OPINION - THE OMANI SULTAN WELCOMES NETANYAHU TO THE '22
ARAB STATES CLUB'
It seems as if Arab states were more open to Israel than to the
Palestinians, who are often told 'you already have 22 states!'
But Israel will remain a pariah in the eyes of simple folk in
the Arab world as long as it holds the Palestinians behind bars
- By Odeh Bisharat - Oct 30, 2018 - Cont'd:
- NETANYAHU ROUNDS UP OFFICIAL VISIT TO OMAN
October 27, 2018 - Published in: Israel - Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu has rounded up a secret visit to the Sultanate
of Oman after receiving an invitation by its Sultan, Arab 48
reported on Friday.
- Netanyahus wife Sara, Chief of Israeli intelligence
agency Mossad Yossi Cohen and other senior Israeli officials
accompanied the Prime Minister during his visit, which followed
a similar but overt visit by Palestinian Authority
(PA) President Mahmoud Abbas that took place on Monday.
- On Twitter, Netanyahu said that the visit to the Arab sultanate
came after an invitation was made by Sultan Qaboos following
lengthy contacts between Omani and Israeli authorities. It
was an important step towards reinforcing ties with the countries
in the region, Netanyahu said.
- READ: PA SLAMS NETANYAHU'S 'STATE-MINUS, AUTONOMY-PLUS' SOLUTION
- Meanwhile, Oman confirmed the news about Netanyahus
visit, with the official Omani TV Channel broadcasting footage
of him shaking hands with Qaboos. Omani TV explained that the
visit aimed to discuss plans to push forward the stalled peace
process between Israel and the Palestinians, in addition to discussing
a number of issues of common interest.
- A PA official said that Abbas, who was also invited by the
Sultan, discussed potential plans to resume peace talks with
- In 2017, Netanyahu claimed that Israel had no problem with
Arab leaders, but rather with those Arab nations which receive
distorted information about Israel. Cont'd: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181027-netanyahu-rounds-up-official-visit-to-oman/
- OMAN, DAY AFTER NETANYAHU VISIT: WE ARE VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT
TRUMP'S PEACE PLAN
- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited Oman, which neighbors
Iran and has no diplomatic relations with Israel. 'Israel is
a state present in this region and we all understand this,' Oman's
minister responsible for foreign affairs said. Cont'd:
- Reuters and Haaretz - Oct 27, 2018
- Oman is offering ideas to help Israel and the Palestinians
to come together but is not acting as mediator, Yousuf bin Alawi
bin Abdullah, the sultanate's minister responsible for foreign
affairs said on Saturday.
- Oman relies on the United States and efforts by President
Donald Trump in working towards this "deal of the century"
(Middle East peace), Alawi bin Abdullah told a security summit
in Bahrain a day after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
visited Oman. Cont'd: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/oman-we-are-very-optimistic-about-trump-s-israel-palestine-proposal-1.6595279
- THIS UPCOMING WEEK HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE HUGE PROPHETICALLY
- Watchman On The Wall 88 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOEgavFnD5U
& & &
views expressed in these articles are the sole responsibility
of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Cephas
- (In accordance with
Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without
profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
the included information for research and educational purposes.)
Tell your friends about
us and thank you for visiting Cephas Ministry